Safe and secure payment for new memberships to the International Mobile Services Association is made online through PayPal. Make a selection below and click the yellow BUY NOW button. Then click the gray “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button.
Payment by invoice is available by request.
Payment is made to the Mental Health Association of Portland, the nonprofit fiscal agent for the International Mobile Services Association.
With payment you’ll receive an introduction packet within 24 hours with access information for the MSA website, a tour of the site and forum, and a PDF receipt for your purchase.
Membership to the International Mobile Services Association includes ~
- Full access to the IMSA website
- IMSA Cafe – a live monthly online conversation with subject experts on the development and management of municipal mobile crisis services.
- IMSA archive of news and academic articles – updated weekly
- IMSA national directory of mobile services
- Quarterly emailed newsletter – starting in 2020
- Discounted registration for conferences
- Access to contributed technical materials from Mobile Services Association members
- Referral to consultants and field experts
- All other IMSA services